Friday, April 3, 2009

And NOW I can relax!

YEA! Today was my last day for work for 3 months...true I haven't had the baby yet, but I'm no longer on the schedule to deal with peoples insurance problems, or hear their complaints that their script was sent 2 hours ago ("I watched him send it!") when I REALLY have no script to fill. Seriously, do they think I get a kick out of telling them their script isn't there when it really is? Anyway, I'm due in 2 days and I don't have to worry about working anymore. Work is not a big stressor for me, but I feel I can really relax now that I KNOW I don't have to go back. Now, if I have to go somewhere, it's because I WANT to, not HAVE to.

Don't get me wrong. I have a job. There are lots of people that don't. I get paid decently for a job that I like. But because I don't love it, I'm not really going to miss it. I will definitely miss the people I work with though. They all think that because I'm gone now, that they won't see me until I come back in 3 months. Yeah, right! I'll be in 2 weeks after the baby is born because I'm so stir crazy in my house!

Garrett apparently wanted to wait until Christmas to be born. Maybe Baby Girl is waiting for me to be done with work to make her entrance...? I could go into labor tonight, but I'm not banking on it. But at least if I don't have her this weekend and its sometime next week, I can feel relaxed about not having to worry about rearranging my schedule "in case" I go into labor.

1 comments:

linda said...

Well, you had better let EB or me know when you go into labor! I want to be praying for that delivery! Which I already am, but yah. And, I am so happy you can relax! And Garrett gets you a couple days to himself before before she comes!