Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Name Poll

For ANY of you out there that actually read this blog, I've set up a name poll on the right side of the blog. I'm about to have gone through my second book of baby names with no more ideas than after the first. Most of the names on on the poll are Doug's ideas (I don't really like any of them), but I thought maybe some extra opinions might make me look twice at them. As more people vote and shoot down the ones I really don't like, and as we come up with more names to consider, the poll will be changing. So PLEASE vote, and KEEP voting. Also, please keep in mind that the middle name is going to be Margery (or now possibly even Margaret, since Margery is a form a Margaret-we're unsure). Happy voting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the name I picked is winning! YAH! how are things going? Hows that little girl doing?