Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mommy's little girl

This little girl has proven to be VERY active since the ultrasound. Mostly I feel her kicking while I'm eating or just after, or if I'm a few minutes into sitting down and relaxing. The funny part is that whenever I try to let Doug feel her kick, she stops. Without fail, every time. He gets a little mifted, but I just laugh. Finally the other night she was kicking away and without saying anything, I grabbed Doug's hand and put it on my belly. She still kicked for quite a while and Doug felt some pretty hard kicks. Doug thinks that she is going to like Mommy better than Daddy, just because of this latest preference issue. Garrett is doing much better at not always wanting Daddy, and he even lets me hug and kiss him and say "I love you" with some response. But I still think that all our kids are going to be "Daddy's". I'm the disciplinarian in the house, so I'll never be the first one they come too. Just as long as they show me they love me too, I'm okay with that.

0 comments: