Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update...

Things have been... going. I feel like I've been running around like crazy, but not really accomplishing anything. The kids, on the other hand, are growing and learning everyday, with tangible results.

My little girl looks SO grown up!

And her smile is just so precious to me


Hmmm... let me think.


I LOVE this look on her face! It just make me wanna cry.

Garrett so abnormally engrossed in the TV... ;)

Ellison loves her big brother, and Garrett loves when she wants to touch him.


Goofy boy!

So how many rolls can you count? Doug's new nickname for her is "The Michelin Baby"

Again, with that smile!

A few weeks ago, Doug bought training wheels for Garrett's big boy bike, and attached them to see if he was ready for it. The bike is still a little on the big side, but workable. Garrett was so excited to be riding his big boy bike, and I'm fairly certain that his smile reflects it.



*Warning- it was pretty windy during the taping, so make sure your volume is low*


Garrett is still infantile in the fact that when he can't see someone, they're gone, and they can't see him either. He LOVES to hide, but hasn't gotten the idea of getting out of other people's sight to be effective.



0 comments: