Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Swings and Smiles

One particularly unrainy day, I took the kids outside to get some fresh air. Although it was really brisk and borderline cold, we still enjoyed some time playing outside. Garrett was so excited to go on the big boy swing. He's got one of the cheesiest fake smiles I've ever seen!


Ellison can now sit up on her own. She did really well sitting by herself watching me push Garrett on the swing. She only toppled over a couple times, and even found some interesting things to play with (grass, sticks, but thankfully not poop!). And I have to say that she is the most adorable little girl EVER! I love how blue her eyes look in this outfit!


Delightful girl, precious smile





And Doug?... Well let's just say that he feels the need to initiate ALL our children this way. I don't know why... it's not really funny... and yes, her pants are on her head.

Ellison also started "solids" this week. Although nothing she's received so far could be classified as "solid". It was so soupy the first time she could have drank it through a bottle! Here's a video of her first feeding (warning- its a little long because I forgot to edit it). If you listen real well, you can hear all the "kissy" noises she makes!

0 comments: