Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall fun

Last year I got this cute picture of Garrett laying in the leaves.
He looks like I've always remembered him...

Until now. Now I see this little man emerging. I look at him and the babyness is almost gone. Very sad moment for Mommy.



However, I see the love and tenderness he has for his baby sister. She doesn't know it yet, but she's very lucky to have a big brother like him.

I hope he's always willing to look out for her, and help her learn and grow like he is right here.

Okay, so maybe I'm unrealistic in hoping I can always get great pics of the two of them together.

At least I'm always guaranteed great pics. I've got the cutest kids in the world!

Her smile is going to be devastating to any man when she's grown up... how terrifying!

Our Halloween pumpkins... Mine...

Garrett's and extra that Doug carved. Frankenstein actually turned out to be a good choice because this particular pumpkin had a tumor on its head that made for difficult carving.


Doug's cyclops pumpkin.

0 comments: