Friday, May 15, 2009

My little girl is growing up...

She's 5 weeks old today. I can't believe that she's 5 weeks old! Where did the time go?! I really feel like it's only been 3 weeks or so. But here she is... beautiful. Her hair is getting a little red in it, and she's starting to smile more, but I can usually only get 1 smile a day. Her baby acne has flared up, but luckily you can't tell how bad it is in these pics.


Chillin' on Mommy's bed
In the middle of a screech, but still cute!

Look how high she can lift her head during tummy time!
She's so strong!



I know that I'm a little biased, but I think she's is going to be one stunning woman when she grows up. It's really hard for me to imagine what she'll look like as an adult, but I can see what she may look like as a toddler, and she's going to be gorgeous! Look out boys- she's got a big brother (and an overprotective Daddy)!

3 comments:

linda said...

you DO make beautiful babies! And she looks NOTHING like Garrett! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Krysia
I am so proud of you. you have always excelled at everything you have done. from being my little girl to being the best mommy you can be, your one of a kind. your daddys little girl. thank you for being you. dad

Anonymous said...

Krysia, I love you so much! You have become a beautiful woman and an amazing mother. I am bursting with pride for you. Thank you for being you! Mom