Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday's

Well, today is my 29th birthday. After I hit 26 (which was my meltdown birthday), birthdays haven't seemed like such a big deal, especially since I have a toddler to chase after no matter what day it is. Things were going great, then my parents called and my dad decided to put a video of my cousin and I dancing on youtube. It's not as bad as I make it out to be, but I was so embarrassed I almost cried (with laughter mixed in).

Then after lunch at Doug's parents, we came home and both Garrett and I took a well deserved nap. Then my mom and dad came over for a birthday dinner and we had fun discussing baby names. Now, as I'm typing, they are on their way home to Muskegon with my son. Garrett is going to spend the night over there and be brought back tomorrow night. Although its great for them to be able to spend quality time with him, as soon as he left the house was so QUIET! It's very unnerving. I don't mind the noise or the mess that he makes. I actually really miss him right now.

I guess I'd better enjoy the quiet in any way I can for now because it won't be this quiet for a while. Maybe a long, hot bath is in order...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to see pictures of this so called bath-tub and bathroom!