Thursday, August 7, 2008

A new start for our family...

I thought that I'd start this new blog in hopes that it will grow with our family. And I think that even though I'm sad to see all Garrett's adorable pics and video left behind, they are not forgotten and I have a link to see them anytime I want. Besides, this gives Doug and I a great opporunity to announce the new arrival coming next April! YES! I'M PREGNANT! This was a shock to me, but we are very excited to grow our family and create even more memories, all including Garrett. Now that the blog is not COMPLETELY about Garrett, but everyone in our family including all future members, we have a chance to really show our family in a light never seen before. So thank you for joining us in this journey and hope you will be a part of our memories along the way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think I can leave comments on here now! CONGRATULATIONS! AHHH! I can't wait to see you next week! WAHOOH!

Ashley Malefyt said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

EB said...

HAAAAA! I wondered... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAAY!!!! I just knew you were going to be pregnant soon last time I saw you and it happened! I am so excited for you and your family! See you Sunday?